Nerds get a bad rap. We are being made fun of for our love of, and intimate ways with, our gear. When I say ‘gear,’ I mean computers, musical instruments, stereo equipment, cameras… anything that only reveals its depth when engaged with properly, and anything where there’s always a ‘step up,’ a better version that [...]
Posts tagged with "artisan"
Software and services professional, attentive music listener, vision enabler, instigator, reader of books and the web, vegetarian, affordable audio hobbyist, thinker, writer, blogger, tinkerer, Internet dweller since 1992. Human being since 1970.
I blog about music, technology, business, vegetarian food, politics, culture and life.
More about me on the About page.
- Amazing architecture here (Parkroyal Hotel Pickering, Singapore). http://t.co/PMltDkL6Uc May 21, 2013 7:37 pm
- Graham Greene wrote exactly 500 words every day, even if it meant stopping in mid-sentence. (Thanks, @bingham_humber) http://t.co/2idJyYirs9 May 20, 2013 9:54 pm
- "[Gawker shows] up mainstream news outlets by delivering a master class in the new model of iterative journalism." http://t.co/9E67igshhP May 19, 2013 1:54 pm
- Freestyle's kickin' in the house tonight, move your body from left to right. May 17, 2013 11:55 pm
- RT @remarkk: Holy crap, the Gawker journo's "Rob Ford Crackstarter" campaign is up to $33k. This is actually happening. http://t.co/02fwUUl… May 17, 2013 9:04 pm
- Blast from the past. Didn't know they still made/sold these. http://t.co/wMsLfVnGPB May 16, 2013 11:23 am
- @Daryl_Woods Good article, excellent presentation. Thx. May 16, 2013 12:28 am in reply to Daryl_Woods
- The new Daft Punk reminds me of Beastie Boys' The In Sound from Way Out. May 15, 2013 11:04 am