Have you ever had to facilitate a meeting where a large number of people was asked to solve a complex problem? It’s stressful and the outcome isn’t necessarily the resolution of the problem. Every time you think you’ve discovered a solution and apply it, the nature of the problem seems to shift. Depending on your […]
Posts tagged with "issue mapping"
Consultant, vision enabler, problem solver, facilitator, thinker, writer, reader of books and the web, aspiring anthropologist, instigator, attentive music listener, affordable audio hobbyist, blogger, vegetarian, internet dweller since 1992. Human being since 1970.
More about me on the About page.
I blog about music, technology, business, vegetarian food, politics, culture and life.
Explore my blog's themes on the About this blog page.
- Lille. @ Gare de Lille Europe http://t.co/RwXFZKOjEz about 1 hour ago from Instagram
- Food on the Eurostar. That's a nice touch. @ Bois de La Houssière http://t.co/KUinHjen5N about 2 hours ago from Instagram
- Brussels. @ Gare de Bruxelles-Midi Station Brussel-Zuid http://t.co/uTCY7t4YTN about 3 hours ago from Instagram
- To Brussels. http://t.co/9YzcfnRdXa about 5 hours ago from Instagram
- "What happens if you hide everything on Facebook? I tried it for a day." http://t.co/mtVKvmLoST about 18 hours ago from Buffer
- How to save the net: Break up the NSA. http://t.co/t8KZx4RXg1 about 22 hours ago from Buffer
- What it feels like to be the last generation to remember life before the internet. http://t.co/9XVCtUnH2f Aug 22, 2014 10:37 am from Buffer
- How much difference is there between MP3, CD and 24-bit audio? http://t.co/ckDsAiY7WN Aug 22, 2014 8:50 am from Buffer