Warning: This post is extremely nerdy and detailed. If you don’t really care about classical music, iTunes—or metadata, for that matter—you may lose interest rather quickly. Feel free to look around and see if something less navel-gazing catches your eye. Getting your metadata right in iTunes can be challenging at the best of times. Most […]
Metadata is a messy subject. So messy, in fact, that many SharePoint projects never truly deal with it. Metadata is complicated, full of dependencies we cannot control and—to put it mildly—not exactly liked by end users. Once you move beyond the initial “oh wow” moment of demonstrating how metadata can help arrange documents in multiple […]
Consultant, vision enabler, problem solver, facilitator, thinker, writer, reader of books and the web, tinkerer, instigator, attentive music listener, affordable audio hobbyist, blogger, vegetarian, internet dweller since 1992. Human being since 1970.
More about me on the About page.
I blog about music, technology, business, vegetarian food, politics, culture and life.
Explore my blog's themes on the About this blog page.
- NYPD Twitter outreach goes predictably awry. http://t.co/5cpy4j0NY7 about 11 hours ago from Buffer
- How did Canada's middle class get so rich? http://t.co/6ul6QRWsuo about 13 hours ago from Buffer
- How the continent's challenges allowed African entrepreneurs to beat the West at reinventing money for the mobile age http://t.co/7KoPt3cl9M about 15 hours ago from Buffer
- White House responds to “Deport Justin Bieber” online petition. http://t.co/sWjUXEdzO6 about 17 hours ago from Buffer
- Young, rich and politically ignorant: Sean Parker and the next generation of libertarian billionaires. http://t.co/LLyeWzBdSz about 18 hours ago from Buffer
- Sri Lanka to deport British tourist over Buddha tattoo. http://t.co/3sab4FYrwK about 19 hours ago from Buffer
- Music industry sues Pandora over pre-1972 royalties. http://t.co/KM7AgTkFYa about 20 hours ago from Buffer
- Lawsuit by software engineers show wage theft happens everywhere (not just in the service sector). http://t.co/6pgpKBw0Sx about 21 hours ago from Buffer